Tuesday, November 3, 2009

NOVEMBER 3, 2009

I haven't posted in a few days due to a tremendous workload and a couple of personal crisis. Boy! When it rains it pours!

But I'm back and here to fill in the blanks.

Fitness Progress: Although I'm in a plateau period, I'm still going in the right direction. The scale has barely changed in 2 weeks, but my muscle tone is improving and the clothes are getting looser and looser. I'm gonna measure BMI tomorrow which should shine more light on my status.

DIET: It pretty much remains the same. It's almost boring to document it here, but I will continue again tomorrow. Basically, I'm eating 5 meals a day that includes a lean protein, a complex carb and some greens. Sometimes I take a serving of berries, and most days, I drink MetRx's RTD 51---an awesome supplement that tastes like real dessert, is very low in fat and packs a whopping 51 grams of protein.

On Halloween, I cheated! It started early when I went to Salsa rehearsal all the way in Weston, and realized I forgot to bring one of my "tupperwared" meals. Oh Crap and I was STARVING! Instead of allowing my body to start storing fat, I went to the most diet-reasonable close restaurant and ordered a kid's meal Turkey-cheddar on white roll (they were all out of wheat)....I haven't had white bread in so long that it caused a near psychadelic endorphin response that I haven't experienced for a long time. Then, at a party much later that night, one of the hors d'ouevers was a tuna finger sandwich on wheat. I tried one. Then two and three. I think they were made with cream cheese and Old Bay.....So overall, the cheating wasn't over-the-top.

Weight Training: Will continues to kick my ass each session. Whether we're at the gym or the beach, he's upping the ante, and it's starting to show. I think.

NEW: I'm involved with a new Salsa Dance performance now in rehearsal. Dancers who are professional or amateur know that a great deal of rehearsal goes into a 3 minute performance. I rehearsed twice over the weekend and now am very sore. It's a six-week rehearsal period. I'm interested in how it will play in my training.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a google account or OpenID, comment using "Anonymous", and sign your name if you'd like.