Monday, October 12, 2009

OCTOBER 12, 2009

DIARY

8:00am: 1 MetRx RTD 51
10:00am: Chicken Breast / brown rice and rotel
10:15am: 1 cup green beans
12:00pm: 1 cup cantaloupe/rasberry/blackberry mix
3:00pm: small portion Chicken Breast / brown rice and rotel

No Cardio today.
Weight Training: I was almost pissed off at Will! This arms, shoulders and Abs training was so far above the barre, I kept thinking, "Are you kidding me?". But I made it. Will has been pushing! And so am I because I want to attend an art event this weekend in a special dress where beautiful arms will be key!

8:00pm: Tuna! (Opera voice)...I LOVE tuna. Cucumbers and leftover sweet potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you don't have a google account or OpenID, comment using "Anonymous", and sign your name if you'd like.