Thursday, September 3, 2009

BEFORE



Starting a new program for fitness and weight loss. See my photo here taken today.

I've joined the United State of Fitness Gym in Delray Beach, and have hired Will Burkland to train me.

I started last Friday, August 28, 2009.

The weight training will be 2 -3 sessions a week, with cardio/classes everyday in between.

After the first week, I will keep a food diary here. The first week is simple and straight to the point, so no need to elaborate.

Also noted here will be thoughts about individual workouts, body changes, and the overall effect my continued physical fitness has on my life.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Caroline! Congrats on the new fitness plan and diet. Monica told me about this a few days ago. Hey, I'm looking for a granddad, does your stepdad need any grandkids?...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. He LOVES daughters and grandaughters! Treats them like princesses!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a google account or OpenID, comment using "Anonymous", and sign your name if you'd like.