Thursday, September 17, 2009

SURPRISE! WEEK 3 RESULTS EARLY!

I sure was surprised! Will has a booking tomorrow, so we couldn't meet on regular Friday Results Day.

Great News! I lost another 3 lbs., and my measurements are improving!

Arms: LOST 1 inch
Chest: LOST 1 inch
Waist: SAME
Hips: LOST 2 big fat inches (yay)
Thigh: SAME
Calf: GAINED 1 inch (this is good)

Will seems really excited. He says he is seeing real results, and wants to take it to next level.

Oh Crap! I thought he already did.

Truly, it is wonderful to have arms that can now be exposed for the first time, in a long time, without sleeves. It's a great feeling to have to be pulling up my pants constantly because they're too big. It's even wonderful to to look in mirror and say to myself, " You look like crap...that shirt is too big".

I feel like a million bucks.


1 comment:

  1. YOu are already more than a million bucks! You are inpiration to us all!

    ReplyDelete

If you don't have a google account or OpenID, comment using "Anonymous", and sign your name if you'd like.